For students like Nathalia Santos ’21,
Pace Alumni are making a difference!
An investment in our students is an investment in their success.
Did you know?
- Pace University is the nation’s number one private, four-year college for driving economic mobility.*
- An investment in student scholarships and financial aid is essential for supporting upward mobility. Pace awarded nearly $4 million in donor-funded scholarships during the 2018–19 academic year, and we are deeply committed to increasing that amount.
- During the 2017–18 academic year, Pace awarded $196.8 million in university aid to students, and we remain deeply committed to making significant investments so that all students can afford their Pace education.
- Thanks to our Pace alumni community, the first 1906-Minute Challenge generated more than $100,000 in support of financial aid and improvements in the learning facilities, tools, and technologies necessary for academic success.
- By volunteering, mentoring, donating, and participating in Pace events, our alumni add to the vibrancy of the University, which helps to ensure positive outcomes for our students.
* According to the Equality of Opportunity Project, a major academic research initiative to identify how underprivileged students can ascend into the middle class.
To learn more about how you can contribute to student success, please contact
Senior Director of Development
Dyson College of Arts and Sciences
(914) 773 – 3104